Self-assessment, Sole traders, tax returns, CGT, Capital Gains Tax, Accountant, annual accounts, Barking, bookkeeping, Business Consultant, Charities, CIS tax, community, Construction, corporation tax returns, cultural organizations, dentists, doctors, E-commerce, England, Fashion, Hospitality, Ilford, Information technology, inheritance tax, IT, London, maintenance, marketing, Media, Payroll, Professional services, property, Property investment, property rental, retail, Romford, Rope access, Security, Self-assessment, Tax advisor, Tax specialist, teachers, VAT

Self Assessment Personal Tax Returns For Sole traders

Self-assessment personal tax returns for sole traders and self-employed individuals can now be filed for tax year 2017/18.

You have until 31st  January 2019 to submit the tax returns for tax year end 2017/18. 

Its always better to file the returns before the deadline so you can arrange for the payments and avoid paying late.  

Filing self assessment tax returns to HMRC is very important task. Specially when it comes to claiming taxes for the legitimate expenses, you have to be very careful when submitting your income details and claiming any business expenditures. Being self employed and filing tax returns can be stressful and time consuming sometimes. 

MJ Support and Co is a firm of certified and qualified accountants, tax advisors and business consultants. We can calculate your income taxes accurately, after claiming any relief and allowances for business expenses. Minimise your taxes legally possible and file your tax returns on time. 

Please contact us if you need filing your personal tax returns over or call us on 0203 143 5869. 

For more information visit or